news

Ukrainian troops have seized 28 settlements, Putin's latest statement

2024-08-13

한어Русский языкEnglishFrançaisIndonesianSanskrit日本語DeutschPortuguêsΕλληνικάespañolItalianoSuomalainenLatina

According to a report by the Russian Satellite News Agency on August 12, Russian President Vladimir Putin held a meeting on the situation in Kursk Oblast on August 12. He said that the most important thing now for solving the urgent problems in Kursk Oblast is that the Russian Ministry of Defense must drive the enemy out of the territory of the region.

Putin reportedly said Kiev was trying to improve its future negotiating position through its actions in Kursk Oblast.

Putin said the Ukrainian actions in Kursk Oblast were aimed at preventing Russian troops from advancing along the combat contact line. He said Russian troops were advancing along the entire contact line despite provocations from Kiev.

Putin said the enemies will be met with due counterattacks and all of Russia's goals will be achieved.

According to reports, the Russian Ministry of Defense stated on the 12th that in the fighting in the Kursk direction, 1,610 Ukrainian troops had been killed or wounded, and 32 Ukrainian tanks had been destroyed.

Further reading

28 settlements in Kursk Oblast, Russia, are controlled by Ukrainian troops
On August 12, local time, the acting governor of Russia's Kursk Oblast reported to Russian President Vladimir Putin that a total of 28 settlements and about 2,000 people in Kursk Oblast were controlled by the Ukrainian army.
So far, a total of 121,000 people have been evacuated from the border area in Kursk Oblast. The Ukrainian military attacks have killed 12 civilians and injured 121 people in the oblast.

Source: Reference News CCTV News Client

Report/Feedback