news

The Ukrainian army has taken control of 28 settlements in Kursk Oblast, Russia! It is reported that more than 10,000 Ukrainian troops have participated in the war, and Putin has spoken →

2024-08-13

한어Русский языкEnglishFrançaisIndonesianSanskrit日本語DeutschPortuguêsΕλληνικάespañolItalianoSuomalainenLatina

Wang Yuelong, editor of Meijing

According to CCTV News, on August 12, local time, the acting governor of Kursk Oblast, Russia, reported to Russian President Vladimir Putin thatA total of 28 settlements and about 2,000 people are controlled by the Ukrainian army in Kursk Oblast.

So far, a total of 121,000 people have been evacuated from the border area in Kursk Oblast. The Ukrainian military attacks have killed 12 civilians and injured 121 people in the oblast.

Since the 6th, Kursk Oblast has been subjected to fierce ground attacks from Ukraine.The provincial government called on residents in high-risk areas to speed up evacuation on the 10th. The Russian federal government announced a series of measures on the same day to increase the security alert status of Kursk and two other border provinces. The acting governor of Kursk Province said on the 11th that a Ukrainian sabotage group entered the Belovsky District on the 10th, but the Russian army quickly stabilized the situation. There is currently no fighting in the area. The border guards and Russian troops are taking all necessary measures to protect civilians. The acting governor of Kursk Province, Russia, said on the 12th local time that the Kursk State Operations Command decided to evacuate residents from the Belovsky District.

Putin: The top priority is to drive Ukrainian troops out of Russian territory